I just received images from a wedding I did back in June and am completely floored at how beautiful.radiant.model-like the bride looks with her equally handsome groom. What a wonderful couple! The bride had a modern romantic sensibility and every idea she came to me with, I absolutely loved. I so enjoyed working with them and am sad the process is over!
I am captivated by the work of their photographer. Jessica Strickland seriously milked this venue for all its worth and got out of it some very unique and breathtaking shots. Look ahead for some samples and then stop by here and here to be further inspired:







I had to include a picture of this simple and modern yet very pretty, feminine cake. My assistants and I were oohing and ahhing over it when it first came in.
Here's an amazing shot of the room, but the best part of it all? There's a cameo of the Vale of Enna team standing around soaking it all in (and nursing our feet). Thank you Sarah Lee, Sandy Kim and Katherine Rubio! I sincerely love you guys and the focus and hard work you guys bring to these events. And a big apology to the bride, groom, and photographer for crashing the picture!



















Grace!!! You did a MAGNIFICENT job with this wedding! As always!!!
ReplyDelete