Back in January, I somehow ended up having three weddings on the first weekend of 2009. I loved each and every one of them - though it did entail a lot of work and logistical maneuvering. Thankfully, I survived!
This particular wedding was held at my favorite hotel: The Sofitel Chicago. The bride was so incredibly warm, so easy to work with. One huge occupational hazard in what I do: I fall in love with my clients sometimes and wish I could be their friend even after the wedding! Lauren had a very modern sensibility, which I of course adored and her taste was impeccable. Just look at her gorgeous dress! On top of that, she was getting ready to start med school just days after her wedding. She did an amazing job pulling it all together. Congratulations to Lauren and Mike!
All images credited to Modern Image Studios





















welcome back! ooh... everything turned out wonderfully! *i remember going to this venue with you too! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for the new blog! I can't wait to see more =)
ReplyDeleteGrace, are those clear acrylic stands in the aisle yours? If so, where did you get them?! I've been looking for them for weeks online!
ReplyDelete