Just wanted to throw up a few pictures from some of the weddings that have come and gone in the last few weeks. My husband is going to kill me, but I have no idea what happened to my SLR camera. Here camera, camera, where are you!?
Bridal and bridesmaid bouquets for Chanel's wedding. Her colors were lilac, fuchsia and silver. her style: garden-y and traditional. Flowers: Garden roses, ranunculus, sweet peas and slivery dusty miller:




Centerpieces for Regina's wedding at the Private Dining Rooms of Spiaggia. Her colors were coral, marigold, candy pink and dashes of fuchsia. Her style: modern but garden-y. Her flowers were an assortment of different peonies and roses arranged tightly in round cylinders wrapped with Ti leaves:




Placecard Table arrangement at Regina's wedding:

Mother's Day arrangement. A garden-y mix of viburnum, peonies, and white lilac.
Megan's ceremony altar decor. Her colors were peachs, light oranges and bright greens. Peach-colored peach French tulips in skinny square vases topped with floating candles.


A huge thank you to Kathy Rubio and Ricardo (who will never read this). Kathy you have the tunes and developing the magic touch with flowers. I love working with you!











Oh my.....i am in love with the coral, candy pink color palette! LOVE those garden roses! Sigh...if I'm ever out of a job, I am going to come work for you....i'm in love with your work. I hope you find your camera soon =(
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethis thing is driving me crazy!!! can you remove that last comment??? i have a headache now. argh...:(
ReplyDeletehello! what beautiful flowers. i love the bouquets and the centerpieces especially.
ReplyDelete