Thursday, December 24, 2009

Julie + Jeff

It's Christmas Eve. The kids are asleep, the husband is throwing things around in the garage, and I'm wrapped up in a blanket in front of the computer debating between sleep and writing in my poor neglected blog. How do people consistently keep up with this thing?

The snow, all that gorgeous snow, morphing into freezing rain got me thinking about flowers again. It's been almost a month since my last event, and though I've been savoring every moment of the reprieve, I do miss the smells, the colors, the various textures flowers lend to my life.

In my nostalgia for bright and springy flowers, I came across a wedding I did this past November. I know, November? Yes, November. Looking through these, I could almost smell the peonies. Loved revisiting these.































3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Look at all that WHITE space in that loft! I love it and I love how your flowers give it a good color punch! Keep bloggggging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Sarah. Love the bright colors of the flowers w/ the white! The flowers looks so nice and fluffy. Peonies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Prairie Production! It is one of my favorite spaces. Great work and love how the colors pop in the white canvas that is PP.

    ReplyDelete