**To get a better look, please click on the image to enlarge.**
The bride and groom: classy, ridiculously good-looking people. I simply adored every ruffle of the bride's dress. How does a ruffly dress end up looking so clean and sophisticated?
A recent trend that I am head over heels in love with is the "floating" arrangement. This design concept is realized in a lot of different ways, most especially with suspended orchid blooms in water, which is all the craze these days, but another way to really play with the illusion of "floating" has been with vases and stands.
Here's a better picture below illustrating that. I took it with a point-and-shoot, so bear with me on the poor quality of my humble image.
An all-craspedia bouquet! I wish there were more photos of this. Great fun putting this gem together.
Just thought the callas mirroring the bowing (or vice versa) was just visually too fun and perfect. Nicely done Jimi Allen Photography!






















Oh Grace - you are so talented! Your work is so clean and stunning, and craspedias are my favorite. The bowing callas are so funny too... :)
ReplyDeletesimply stunning, Grace! If I ever come back to Chicago, I want to learn floral design from you!
ReplyDeleteGrace, I just saw that you have a blog... with our pictures! Thank you again for filling our special day with beauty-- we are still getting our album together, and we just love your work!
ReplyDeletethis is great...very Jeff Leatham! Awesome.
ReplyDelete