Was looking through a friend's wedding from last year (which I still need to put up on my Facebook) and found a picture of the bouquet I made her. Objectively, I love this - it would be perfect for another bride I'm working with this year who wants modern, Asian, textured, structure - but for Becky, I should have gone a little more loose, definitely more casual...I just didn't know how! I'm excited to say, though, that I'll be heading out to a workshop in Santa Barbara this month to work with someone who does it beautifully. Still so much to learn! And so excited to learn from such incredibly talented designers!
Here is some of
Kate Holt's amazing work:
Okay, I adore the bouquet you made and love the combo of textures. You will die of happiness at the workshop I am sure-this lady's stuff is awesome! Have a great time and share some tips with me when you return!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just came across your blog for the first time and love your work (esp. the white garden-y bouquet in "April hath...")! I also saw a photo of a flower I have always loved the look of (the peach blooms in the first image of this post)...would you mind sharing the name of it? Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment. The flower you speak of is a beautiful garden rose. The variety name is Juliet. How perfect and appropriate is that for you? =)
ReplyDelete