Thursday, May 13, 2010

Abby + Ryan

I've been waiting so long to get my hands on these beautiful photos. Not only is Pen Carlson Photography one of my favorite photography companies in Chicago, but this wedding they shot is also one of my favorite weddings of 2009. Their wedding was memorable in so many ways and I couldn't have asked for more perfect clients. Abby created all the print design for the wedding and naturally had a wonderful sense of what would look great toward the big picture. Once you look ahead, I know you'll not only become a fellow diehard fan of Pen Carlson, but also a big fan of this couple's playful, yet classy style. Enjoy!  


Abby was SUCH a gorgeous bride!










































3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Grace, every little detail about this wedding is truly stunning! The colors of your floral designs REALLY pop!! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, the flowers are what made my wedding reception! I'm so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the color combo! Those fuchsia orchids are amazing against the navy/teal color! And the coordination of the groom's tie with the bout is PERFECTION! *love* And having Pen Carlson doesn't hurt either :)

    ReplyDelete