
The bride wanted peonies no matter what the cost - and peonies I gave her in abundance. She wanted an all white bouquet with accents of dark purple and hints of green. Sweetpeas and parrot tulips were mixed in to achieve that look.
To contrast the darkness of the dress, we decided light pink and lighter purples would play nicely against the dark purple. Peonies, sweetpeas, roses and tulips created a mixed romantic bouquet for each of the bridesmaids.
The side altar arrangements were huge and lush and I loved them. To save money, we backed it with greenery. And urns. I love clean elegant urns for ceremonies. They especially worked well with the bride's overall romantic style.

The space was plain, so we spruced it up a bit with candlelight and flowers (the centerpieces) down the aisle. There were huge windows facing all that glorious nature I mentioned above and the flowers selected for the centerpieces were all purposely chosen for their heady floral scent. The room smelled like a garden, which was perfect. The bride and groom did a wonderful job creating a romantic, garden-like wedding in the middle of winter. Congratulations to Javelin and Dennis!













i love those long stemmed votive holders....so romantic!
ReplyDeleteit looks awesome! and like trulysmitten, i really like those votive holders =]
ReplyDelete